Michigan Adult Foster Care Multi-Year Continuing Education Bundle
Click Here for a Brief Recording on the Course's Applicability and Value
Use the Adult Foster Care Resource Manuals I and II to obtain 32 hours of approved continuing education or use Manuals II and III. Powerful subjects include:
- Wound Prevention and Management - Important for residents who may be sedentary
- 3 Income Sources Group Homes Often Ignore - A Business Development Course
- Medication Administration - A Licensing Requirement
- Rendering Personal Care Safely & With Dignity - A Liability Reducer and Strategy Guide for Rendering Personal Care Appropriately, especially for those with mental illness and developmental disability.
- Dynamics of Contracting with the Veterans Administration
- Keys to Success Offering Overnight Respite Care
- Recognizing and Preventing Potentially Violent Behavior: The Key Principles of Gentle Teaching
- Person Centered Planning - A Guide to Competently Working with the Mentally Ill and Developmentally Disabled
Provided as a digital file or via U.S. Mail.
Delivery: Once your order is placed you receive links to download your product or a Product Representative will personally send PDF files to you. This normally occurs within 4 hours of purchase. If you prefer the online school instead of printable products please browse the library at: http://directcaretrng.pathwright.com. More details via email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Telephone support not provided for online store products.
Why We are Your Only Credible Training Source...
A Service You May Want to Know About...