October 20/21, 2016 - Live CEU Event - "Succeeding in the Business end of Providing Community Based Care"
Special Continuing Education and Business Development Program for Current and Prospective Adult Foster Care Providers in the State of Michigan
October 21 and 21, 2016 – Inkster, Michigan
Inkster Recreational Complex - 2025 Middlebelt Road - Inkster, MI 48141
Produced by: Direct Care Training & Resource Center, Inc.
Sponsored Jointly by: American Case Management & Education Services, Inc., Mazur Care Services, Inc. and Assisted Living Locators, Inc.
1. Succeeding in the Business End of Providing Community Based Care
- How to Arrange for the Best Possible Relationships with Referral Sources
- How to Attract $150,000.00 in Expansion or Start-Up Financing
- How Can Residential Adult Day services be a Complement to Group Living Programs?
2. Person Centered Planning
- How Can I Effectively Serve Those with Dementia when I am Accustomed to Serving the Mentally Ill?
- What Special Provisions Will Help Me Design the Perfect Respite Program for Families Who Have Relatives with Alzheimer’s Disease?
- What Should I Charge for memory Care and How Should I Establish and Adjust Rates?
3. Culture and Diversity: Appreciating the Differences in Others
- Widening Out into Markets that Might Be Foreign to Me
we are your only source....
$199.95 per attendee
Register Here or Dial 800.934.5189 Ext. 101