Home Care Business Development & Operations Manual
Development & Operations Manual
Brief video about this Trade Manual
Note: Orders for digital files are filled within 4 hours on weekdays, 8 hours on weekends.
This is a step-by-step guide for starting new agencies and refining existing agencies who provide private duty home care. Included are tips on:
- Marketing and Care Specialization
- How to Create and Maintain an Agency that Can Respond Immediately to Staffing Requests, including Upon Hospital and Nursing Home Discharge
- Contract Negotiation and Management
- Working with Medicaid Waivers
- Finance Strategies
- Corporate Governance
- Personnel Management
- Liability Management
- Special Section on caring for expectant mothers and their newborn babies using Medicaid funds
Tons of supplements come with this item.
Delivery: You are ordering a printable product. Generally within four hours the product is sent to you via email along with instructions for how to return the review questions for validation of completion. This could be longer on weekends and holidays. If you prefer to use the online school please browse the library at: directcaretrng.pathwright.com.
More details by email only: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Phone support is not available for online store orders, email only.
Reminder: You are ordering a printable, self-study product.