Adult Foster Care Course No.1104 - Recognizing and Preventing Dehydration & Malnutrition (4 CEUs)
4 CEUs - Recognizing and Preventing Dehydration & Malnutrition
This is a single user product.
Approved for 4 CEUs for Michigan Adult Foster Care Administrators and Licensees
Click Here for a Brief Recording as to this course's applicability and value
- What are Some Physical Signs of Dehydration?
- What are Some Physical Signs of Malnutrition?
- How Can staff Work to Avoid These Occurrences?
- Why are the Elderly Especially Vulnerable?
- How a Team Approach can Help
Delivery: You are ordering a printable product. Generally within four hours the product is sent to you via email along with instructions for how to return the review questions for validation of completion. This could be longer on weekends and holidays. If you prefer to use the online school please browse the library at: directcaretrng.pathwright.com.
Phone support is not available for online store orders, email only.
Reminder: You are ordering a printable, self-study product.