Direct Care Worker Training (Group Home) Paper Product Michigan
This is for the group home - regardless of size - that prefers to use paper products to train its staff. Three, (3) binders are provided by courier or U.S. Mail and review questions at the end of each subject must be completed and returned. The subjects include:
- Prevention & Containment of Communicable Disease: Blood Borne pathogens
- Reporting Requirements in Adult Foster Care - Documentation Integrity
- Resident Rights - Note that for specialized homes serving the developmentally disabled and/or mentally ill, licensing may require you to attend a CMH affiliated live class for this.
- Person Centered Planning
- Sanitary Kitchen Management that Prevents Disease
- Rendering Personal Care Safely and With Dignity
- Medication Administration
At purchase, the binders are sent within 24 hours.
Delivery: You are ordering a printable product. Generally within four hours the product is sent to you via email along with instructions for how to return the review questions for validation of completion. This could be longer on weekends and holidays. If you prefer to use the online school please browse the library at: directcaretrng.pathwright.com.
More details by email only: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Phone support is not available for online store orders, email only.
Reminder: You are ordering a printable, self-study product.