Governance System - Policy Development in Adult Day Services
Efficient Program Management is directly tied to the development and usage of enforceable Policies and Procedures. These are broken down into two, (2) categories:
- Routine and General Policies and Procedures - Governing Everyday Program Operations
- Personnel Policies and Procedures - Governing the Deportment and Supervision of Personnel
We join with you to develop these in an effort to ensure your policies help manage liability and add to the overall smooth operation of your new care delivery program while also ensuring your regulatory compliance.
Final delivery is as a PDF, allowing the customer to have a digital file, CD for editing later in MS Word and hard copy sent via U.S. Mail.
Routine and General Policies Include:
- Limited English Proficiency
- Disaster Preparedness
- HIPAA (Client Privacy) Compliance
- Sale of Services
- Infection Control
- Maintenance of Equipment
- Effective Financial and General Management
Purchasers also receive our assistance with one, (1)
Corrective Action Plan post-licensing the first two, (2) years after
license is issued to be used in the event a complaint results in established violations.