Hawaii Adult Day Care Training Program
This is the subscription version. It allows for an adult day care provider in the State of Hawaii to use it to train up to twenty, (20) staff including transportation personnel.
- Better Communication with Dementia/Alzheimer's Sufferers
- Prevention & Containment of Communicable Disease: Blood Borne Pathogens
- Proper Response to Disasters and Emergencies
- Medication Administration
- Fire Safety
- Assisting Clients with ADLs
- Transfer and Ambulation...and more
Delivery: You are ordering a printable product. Generally within four hours the product is sent to you via email along with instructions for how to return the review questions for validation of completion. This could be longer on weekends and holidays. If you prefer to use the online school please browse the library at: directcaretrng.pathwright.com.