Single User Training for Workers in Adult Day Care
- SINGLE USER VERSION - PROVIDERS PURCHASE AS A SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE AND CAN TRAIN AN UNLIMITED NUMBER OF STAFF AND/OR VOLUNTEERS. OUR COMPANY WILL ONLY CERTIFY ONE PERSON.
This product is a compilation of training subjects required for adult day care providers who operate around the world. Is is developed as a presentation with review questions. Perfect for new hire orientation, ongoing staff development and annually required continuing education.
- 1. The purpose and goals of adult day services
- 2. The roles and responsibilities of staff members.
- 3. Positive approach methods to manage behavior.
- 4. Disease Prevention: Blood Borne Pathogens
- 5. General Operations, including:
- a. The philosophy of the program
- b. Confidentiality.
- c. Interdisciplinary team approach.
- 6. Client rights.
- 7. The population served.
- 9. Body mechanics/transfer techniques.
- 10. Reporting laws regarding abuse, neglect and exploitation.
What happens when your order is placed?
- You receive a letter of confirmation
- You receive the product as a PDF and a printed copy in the U.S. Mail.
We take the work off you and transfer it to our service bureau that is constantly working for you. Expect delivery customized for your state within 24 hours.