The Complete Guide to Success in Adult Day Health Care
A complete guide to understanding how adult day care and adult day health works from the regulatory requirements in your area and how best to position, develop and market your program.
Special sections on:
- Raising capital for start-ups with an addendum on equity financing
- Developing rehabilitative programs and why the Medicare CORF designation is such a complement to adult day care
- Selecting the right business partner
- Organizing effective, consistent staff training
- Managing Regulatory Compliance
- Developing Quality Activity Programs
- Selecting the Right Business Partner
- Developing Cognitive Day Programs that serve those sustaining catastrophic injury via auto or other accidents
Comes with an illustrated recommended equipment and furniture list.
Delivery: You are ordering a printable product. Generally within four hours the product is sent to you via email along with instructions for how to return the review questions for validation of completion. This could be longer on weekends and holidays. If you prefer to use the online school please browse the library at: directcaretrng.pathwright.com.